Bardahl Manual Gear box Additive is an oil additive that reduces friction of manual gearboxes. In addition, friction is reduced and noise decreases.
Bardahl Manual Gear box Additive is a high pressure gearbox oil additive for conventional gearboxes, wheelhouses and swingarms.Characteristics
- Boundary lubrication properties at high loads.
- A good oxidation stability, so that the oil does not thicken or does not form sludge.
- Prevents corrosion.
Show more characteristics
- Due to the high-pressure properties of the Bardahl components, less friction and wear.
- The optimal lubrication ensures a saving of energy, read fuel savings.
Bardahl Manual Gear Oil Additive is used as an additive (5-20%) to the various types of gear oils, except vegetable oils. The percentage to be applied depends on the conditions of use. Shake the tube well before use, then pour the product into the gearbox or swingarm differential. Suitable for all types of manual gearbox and swingarm differential oils.
Related filesProductsheet_1600-EN 01604-GB-SDS-Gear Oil Additive
more products for Oil additives
- Maxi Compression
- Racing Octane Booster
- Racing Manual Gearbox additive
- Racing Oil Booster with Fullerene
- Full Metal
- No Smoke
- Automatic Transmission Stop Leak
- Engine Flush
- Power Steering Fluid
- Oil Booster + Turbo Protect
- Engine Stop Leak
- Hydraulic Valve Lifter
- Power Steering Stop Leak
- Manual Gear Box Stop Leak
- B2 Oil Treatment