Bardahl Diesel Anti Bacterie (DAB) is an effective biocide that removes bacteria from the diesel fuel. Bacteria and fungi can clog the diesel filters and also cause damage to the injection system of high-pressure injections (Common Rail).Characteristics
- Good solubility in diesel fuel and water.
- Bacteria and antifungal properties.
- Fast, direct operation.
- Good anti-corrosive properties.
- Broad and balanced spectrum of properties (including sulfate-reducing bacteria).
- Contains no nitrate, nitriding agents or organically bound chlorine (has no effect on the AOX value).
- Approved by the Bundes Immissionsschutzgesetz*.
- Dosage : 0.05 – 0.5 ml per liter of fuel.
The approval number issued by CtgB is 15122 N
CtgB (Board for the Authorisation of Plant Protection Products and Biocides).
Use biocides safely. Before use, read the label and product information.