BARDAHL RACING COOLANT is a ready-for-use coolant that will run the engine cooler up to 15°C (30°F). This coolant is based on distillated water and can be used in races where glycolbased coolants are not allowed. It can be used in any type of engines (cars, motorbikes, karts, ATV, …). It can also be used in normal cars having overheating problems due to warm weather temperatures.
BARDAHL RACING COOLANT
- Improves the efficiency of thermal exchanges.
- Reduces the engine temperature during races up to 15°C or 30°F.
- Protects efficiently the cooling system against corrosion.
- Protects the water pump and avoids cavitation.
- Avoids overheating, loss of power and mechanical problems.
- Is safe for gaskets, durits, plastic parts, magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, copper and bronze.
This Racing coolant does not give any antifreeze protection.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Ready-for-use product. Drain cooling system and fill with BARDAHL RACING COOLANT.
For competition use only, not suitable for public roads.