A special lubricant for the food industry with PTFE powder which has been NSF certified.
Bardahl Bardahl Super Tef Food Lub is a dry lubricant formulated from 100% synthetic base oils and PTFE powder for the food industry. NSF Reg. No. 142 907 Category Code: H1
- Forms an extremely thin, colourless and dry film.
- Has an excellent resistance to temperatures from -40°C to +230°C.
- Offers powerful extreme pressure and antiwear properties.
- Makes sliding easier.
- Does not retain dust.
- Offers a strengthened oxidation and corrosion.
- Ensures a long-lasting lubrication.
- to lubricate food industry mechanisms submitted to: extreme temperatures (Low: -40°C – High: +230°C) a dusty environment (flower, sugar, …)
- for a clean lubrication
- to lubricate new material mechanisms, plastic mechanisms