Bardahl Chromium Nickel-Paste is a lubricating – and assembly paste for very high temperatures up to 1600C!
This paste contains metallic powders and synergistic working additives. When a screw thread gets as it were seized, because of the heat, the only solution is using for example a metal saw. The damage parts will then have to be replaced and this is a time-consuming matter. With Chromium Nickel-Paste you do not get into this situation!
• Rapidly and easy mounting of wire connections.
• Prevents corrosion
• Gives a quick and easy release of bold/nut connections, even after exposure to very high temperatures up to 1600°C, corrosive atmospheres or extreme
• Reduces wear on places with high friction.
• Will prevent corrosion by acids, salt or caustics.
• Will not be washed away by water.
For more information, see extended product information