Bardahl Hydraulic Valve Lifter is a synthetic lubricant that can be used in all types of oil and all types of engines.
Bardahl Hydraulic Valve Lifterwill ensure that the critical lubrication channels are kept free of gum and varnish, allowing the oil to flow freely.Characteristics
- Ensures that the oil filter does not become clogged.
- Increases the lifespan of the engine.
- Enhances overall oil flow throughout the engine.
Show more characteristics
- Eliminates and resolves malfunctions throughout the engine.
- Reduces engine noise, especially in the upper cylinder area.
- Forms a protective anti-wear film on valve struts, valves and camshaft.
- Suitable for use in both petrol and diesel lubricants.
- Suitable for all types of engines; diesel, common-rail, LPG and petrol engines with or without turbo.
Pour the contents of 300 ml into the crankcase during an oil change or in between when oil needs to be refilled. Safe to use for engines with catalytic converters and particulate filters.
Related filesProductsheet_1022B-EN SDS_1022B_Hydraulic Valve Lifter_EU_GB-EN_1.5
more products for Oil additives
- Maxi Compression
- Racing Octane Booster
- Racing Manual Gearbox additive
- Racing Oil Booster with Fullerene
- Full Metal
- No Smoke
- Automatic Transmission Stop Leak
- Engine Flush
- Power Steering Fluid
- Oil Booster + Turbo Protect
- Engine Stop Leak
- Power Steering Stop Leak
- Manual Gear Box Stop Leak
- Manual Gear Box Additive
- B2 Oil Treatment