Bardahl Anti Seize is a lead-free copper paste with a very high content of inorganic solids.
Bardahl Anti Seize ensures long-term protection of slow-moving machine and engine parts.Applications
- General industrial applications: Locking bolts and pins of all kinds of machine parts such as: pumps, mixing installations, hinge points of presses. Locking bolts of bulldozers, loading cranes, draglines, etc.
- Steel mills: Bolts of safety valves and various other parts exposed to high temperatures.
- Power Plants: High pressure flanges of boilers. Head bolts of lids for turbo generators and turbo fans. Turnbuckles and nuts of high pressure boilers.
Show more applications
- Automotive sector: For assembly of all those parts that are later transported again: disassembled, must be, such as bolts on exhausts, seals and door locks. To prevent beeping noise in writing brake systems.
- Welding: Protects against splashing when using CO² welding equipment. On the threads of nozzles, guide bushings and on the attachment points of welding burners.
- Agricultural sector: Bearing bolts and fixing screws of earthmoving machines: tracked vehicles, tractors (incl. auxiliary machines), combines, etc.
- Railways: Rotary pins, locking bolts of buffers and adjustment screws of brakes of diesel locomotives.
In addition, Bardahl Anti Seize is also available as a copper spray. When the copper paste is in a spray tube, it provides a thin, even film on the surface to be treated when spraying. In this way, hard-to-access parts can also be provided with a layer of copper grease.