EGR Valve: A Complex Engine Part
The EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation ) valve is an emission control device which is placed in the exhaust collector. It regulates the burned gases back to the intake manifold. The purpose of the EGR is to reduce the NOx.
When the valve, by assessment of soot and sludge , cannot breath normally then serious problems may arise.
Problems such as:
- Reduced engine performance
- Poor idle
- Higher fuel consumption
- Acceleration loss
- Increase in harmful emissions ( NOx )
- The engine could even go into emergency mode with replacing expensive parts due !
Use Bardahl EGR valve cleaning kit
- Removes: carbon, gum and other deposits
- Restores the circulation of air in the combustion chamber.
- Reduces fuel consumption.
- Prevents costly repairs / replacement parts.
- Easy to use.
- Suitable for diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
After this treatment it is recommended to add every 5000km Bardahl Common Rail Diesel Injector Cleaner to the fuel for long-lasting protection.
An EGR valve with a mechanical failure cannot be repaired with the cleaning kit.
Replacement will be the only solution.
Always read the instructions that will be sent carefully before adding the product. Do not add more than prescribed, this may have an adverse effect.
Related filesProductsheet_9123-EN SDS_9123-1_EGR Valve Cleaner KIT (additive) SDS_9123-2_EGR Valve Cleaner KIT (aerosol)
more products for Diesel additieven