A special lubricant for the food industry with PTFE powder which has been NSF certified.
Bardahl Super TF Food Lub is a dry lubricant formulated from 100% synthetic base oils and PTFE powder for the food industry. NSF Reg. No. 142 907
Category Code: H1
- Forms an extremely thin, colourless and dry film.
- Has an excellent resistance to temperatures from -40°C to +230°C.
- Offers powerful extreme pressure and antiwear properties.
- Makes sliding easier.
- Does not retain dust.
- Offers a strengthened oxidation and corrosion.
- Ensures a long-lasting lubrication.
BARDAHL Super TF Food Lub + PTFE is convenient:
- to lubricate food industry mechanisms submitted to: extreme temperatures (Low: -40°C – High: +230°C) a dusty environment (flower, sugar, …)
- for a clean lubrication
- to lubricate new material mechanisms, plastic mechanisms
- Technical data
- Formulation Synthetic
- Colour Colourless
- Viscosity at 40°C 46 mm2/s
- Flash point 270°C
- 4 ball test 250 kgf
Article number 32071 – Content 400ml